Monday, April 20, 2009

EXPOSED


The only thing worse than nappy chest hair is exposed butt cracks. I despise the sight of some oversized woman squeezed into a size 4 pair of jeans. It’s bad enough that the fat rolls are hanging over the front buttons/tabs but when ol’ girl sits down, you can see her black azz. Absolutely repulsive. When she stands, she’ll try to pull up the pants to hide the booty, but had she wore her size to begin with, I would not be subject to ashy azz.

On the flip side are these young dudes walking around with their jeans BELTED around their knees. Showing off designer drawers is only sexy when you’re with your significant other (and at that point – who cares? They’re probably coming off anyway. LOL.) When they sit down, nothing but ASHY AZZ. Yuck. Has anyone heard of lotion?

Ladies and Gentlemen, please don’t let me see you this summer showing cracks like the broad in the picture. Ol’ girl didn’t even know I was taking the picture.

Lata Lovelies,
-Betsty Baller Ice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Seems like similar things inspire, or should I say repulse, us to blog. I had a similar experience last summer and blogged about it. Check it out. http://jay3arr.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/crack-kills/
Peace, Jay3arr.

pittershawn said...

Hilarious!

sejwd57 said...

I thought I had a warped sense of humor! That is not funny or cute. It's like I REALLY want to know; just what type of women are attracted to men/boys/whatever who actually BELT their pants BELOW their ASSES. (can i say that?) Idiots.

LifeBliss Lisa said...

Oh no you did not take a picture of my butt and post it on your blog!!!! LOL!!