Monday, March 2, 2009

CAMERA DANGER - NUDE PICS


In the midst of analyzing friendships I found pictures of exes. Some, like Diddy, I’m still cool with but the others…what should I do with their picture? What do you do you’re your ex’s picture?

There’s one dude who’s doing well for himself but I used to accidentally take the most jacked up pictures of him. I’m talking tight, tight t-shirt that looks like he borrowed it from a toddler when brother wore a 2x. His stomach was hanging out; his gold-rimmed glasses were lopsided as was his gap-toothed grin. He really wasn’t as ferocious as I’m making him seem now but back then, Cloud 9 clouded my judgment. Anyway, there’s this little part of me that wants to keep it because if he ever becomes rich and famous before me I can sell it to a tabloid for some quick cash. I suppose I could just throw it away…

Then there are the videos. Understand this – ain’t no man gon’ make any PG-13+ rated video with me in it – and expect to keep the footage. Brothers, however, have been ‘generous’ and allowed me to make videos of them and take the most charming pictures. My favorite is a guy wearing my hair bonnet…and nothing else. I know, it’s terrible to put his business out there but I didn’t say his name and it sure is a funny picture.

A male friend said he ‘meant’ to delete his ‘sex with his ex’ videos from years ago – including the ones of his baby mom’s. Is he holding on to it for the everyone-bring-your-homemade-video-and-we-can-make-it-the-America’s Funniest, Awkward Sex/Intimacy Videos party? I suppose my paranoia always kicked it and saved me...

But seriously, does anyone really delete videos, pictures, etc?

Wonder what the married folks did with their single days stuff…hold on to it and when you're mad at your spouse, head to the basement and reminisce? LOL. Or did you discard before you said your vows. Just curious...

Lata Lovelies,
-Betsy Baller Ice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah, we never delete them even though we say we do. You keep those momentos with you till they mean nothing more. You keep them till you find something more meaningful to replace them. You keep them because at that moment in time they were better than access to your most guiltiest pleasures. And you take those photos because you never want to forget those moments you might never have again.

So I say save'em, cherish'em and laugh at the bravado it takes to pose for those pics of all flavors. The good, the bad and the ugly...lol!