Monday, July 7, 2008

TITTIES...

…I despise that word. Every time I hear it, in most cases coming out of a man’s mouth (LOL), it’s like the sound of nails being raked across a chalkboard for an hour. I was chatting with some folks recently and one man and one woman kept saying, “titties” over and over and over like it was the word of the day. At one point I thought I would vomit.

If a woman is past the age where she doesn’t want to flash everyone at Mardi Gras, they’re called breasts.

Women may have itty bitty or super size breasts, not titties. Titties are for cows.

BTW, an accept alternative, particularly if you’re caribbean is bubbies. LOL. LOL.

The recap: last week was a slow event week but July 4th wound up being surprisingly fly. Went to the movies, spent the afternoon at the park, changed clothes and went to a rooftop party to watch fireworks. Pity it was raining heavy…and I was in an all white dress. After, party at Amalia House…quite swank…shout out to LS, DH, WE. The remainder of the weekend, much too much hanging out (more than I care to describe but shout out to LS again and EP and crew for rocking hard). Staying in last night was definitely the move ☺. Hope your weekend was just as lovely…

On tap this week: Not a damn thing.

Lata Lovelies,
Betsy Ice

No comments: