Monday, February 23, 2009

BABY BOY IS A PYT


After a certain age, dating a younger person is a far cry from robbing the cradle. Who cares if he's six years my junior? Stop your young-men-are-in-style-celebratory-dance Mr. Papers!

A colleague and I were out and there was this one guy that would not leave my peripheral vision. We were checking each other out hard core and eventually, and I do mean eventually, we would up in a group conversation. To my utter mortification, my colleague asked his age and then replied, "Oh you're so young. You're just a baby." From where I stood, giving him my 'best' angle at that, nothing about him said baby. He was a grown azz man.

Eventually ol' girl peeled off and not a moment too soon. She was wrecking all the designs I had on that man. And that beard thing was really working for him! We exchanged information and he's been very diligent about following up and planning dates. He is one scrumptious piece of man!

Back to the age thing. Who cares? I'm not planning to marry him. Right now, he is some really good arm candy and every so often, you need a PYT.

Lata Lovelies,
-Betsy Baller Ice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Betsy, ain't nothin' wrong with that! As long as he can carry a conversation, he's good. Furthermore, you never know what it may lead to :)

Anonymous said...

Listen girlie...if he makes your toes curl, makes you breathe funny and you enjoy the time with him...I say go for it.

P.S. Doesn't he have a brother that is around 32-35....LOL